On Friday 16 November we publicly announced the ten shortlisted projects for the 2019 Visible Award, after two days of intense work with the selection committee at LaFayette Anticipations in Paris. We are extremely happy to share with you the ten shortlisted projects.
• The announcement of the 2019 Visible Award shortlist and the first Visible Public Assembly. On Friday 16 November 2018, 2-5pm, the Visible selection committee composed of art experts will announce up to 10 shortlisted projects, at Lafayette Anticipations, from a long list of 67 projects nominated by an international curatorial advisory board. The announcement will […]
• Visible’s Matteo Lucchetti and Judith Wielander hosted a Visible presentation and workshop around the format of the jury as a temporary parliament for the Swamp Pavilion, invited by Nico Dockx and Pascal Gielen in the context of the “Commonism” session, third and last of the program. Curated by artists Nomeda and Gediminas Urbonas and commissioned by Pippo Ciorra, the Swamp School highlights the vital urgency of […]
• On December 2, 2017 Queens Museum will host a day-long public jury that will bring together artists, experts, members of the general public, and users of socially engaged art to assess the merits of nine shortlisted artistic projects and determine the winner of the €25,000 award For the first time in its history, the Visible […]
• 6:00 pm Marinella Senatore. The School of Narrative Dance New York. The Procession. The parade starts from Gansevoort Street Entrance at 6 pm sharp. 7:00 pm Welcome by The High Line, Creative Time and Visible. 7:10 pm Visible Award Presentation to the Karrabing Film Collective represented by Elizabeth Povinelli 7:30 pm Nastio Mosquito, S.E.F.A. – Se Eu Fosse Angolano […]
• The Night Art Made the Future Visible: Nástio Mosquito, Ahmet Ögüt with Fino Blendax, and Marinella Senatore in the frame of the Creative Time Summit: The Curriculum within the 56th International Art Exhibition of la Biennale di Venezia All the World’s Futures. August 11 2015, at La Serra dei Giardini, 7:30 – 11:00 pm. […]
• Listen to this report on the show, in French, that was broadcasted yesterday night on Bang Bang – Pure FM RTBF. Miguel Lopez explains more about the story of the Museo Travesti del Peru and about his author, Giuseppe Campuzano.
• 8 January 2015 – 6:00pm – 9.00pm with Dmitry Vilensky – Chto Delat? (School of Engaged Art, St. Petersburg), Pascal Gielen (Associate Professor of Sociology of Art, Groningen University), Visible. Office and Project space is pleased to welcome you to the last talk of the program On Pedagogy, dedicated to new pedagogical models initiated by […]
• 4 December 2014, 6:30pm – 9.00pm with Marinella Senatore (School of Narrative Dance founder, nomadic), Anna Colin (Open School East project co-founder and director, London), and Beta Local (Escuela Publica La Ivan Illich founder, San Juan). Visible. Office and Project space is pleased to host a talk with Marinella Senatore and Anna Colin, and a Skype contribution by Beta […]
• with The Silent University (London, Stockholm, Hamburg), New World Academy (Utrecht), School of Missing Studies (Amsterdam), The School of Narrative Dance (nomadic), Open School East (London), La Ivan Illich (San Juan), Campus in Camps (Bethlehem), School of Engaged Art (St. Petersburg), School of Echoes (Berlin, Los Angeles, New York). Visible. Office and Project space is pleased […]